lunedì 8 giugno 2015

perspective control

little I knew about it, defocusing and real manual perspective control. I've always been kind of curious about it. I've always looked at architecture magazine and various pictures on this subject, but I got really hooked on it years ago.
I came across a lineup photo taken from one my all time favorite photographer, Sebastien Durand, a photo portraying a spot know as the "Le Furoncle". ALways admired his talent on architectural photography, surf and landscape photography, but nothing struck me as this particular shot. It later led him, I assume, to publish more on such matter.
I kept on following discretely his work, till last year when I had the chance to try ( and later buy ) a perspective control lens.
I still have a lot of work to do, as this lens is quite hard to master and fully understand ...